DUE TO COVID-19
We are open, we have implemented some changes in how we conduct business. These steps are being made with the safety of our staff and customers in mind.
- We are installing a walk-up window on the side of the shop, which will be the only way to order ice cream items, this is effect until further notice. We space groups 6 feet apart and serve only one person at a time.
- Every item will be take-away as we cannot have customers consuming on the premise at the time.
- If we open the main part of the shop for essential goods, grocery items and beverages, we will limit the number of shoppers to 1 group of no more than 2 people. Otherwise we will offer a personal shopping experience as you wait by the main door.
- We will be sanitizing all areas in the shop every hour including every door handle, counter space, equipment, coolers and any surface that maybe touched by staff or customers.
- All our staff will be wearing mandatory Mask and gloves and is required for service.
- We ask if you are entering the shop that you wear a mask.
- These changes will go into effect upon reopening and we apologize for any inconvenience, but it is for the safety and welfare of everyone. When we can resume “normal” business practices, we will do so.